Monday, July 9, 2007

gmokness zone!!

Wow i got a blog..what a surprise..!!=) actually this is an assignment from my bel lecturer..now evryone are doing their blog..so funny because everybody dont have any blog and dont know how to do..huhu..erm,,i guess i have no idea what to write on this page but i have to write someting at least..ok let me introduce myself..my name is ainun mardhiah bt mohd saufi and i live in wangsa maju,kl..im 19 years old and now im studying in uitm segamat taking accountancy course..so guys out there who know me and want to know me,,watch out my blog is ready to active..!

1 comment:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Congratulations!I've got the hunch that you can write and have a lot to share. Can't wait to read more of your writing. However, if you want to improve your writing skills, use the standard English with the correct spelling and punctuation. I'm afraid that if you keep on writing this way ,it might become a habit and you will write this way when answering for your exams. What do you think?